Thursday, June 27, 2019

Wrapping Up Recaps

All things must come to the end, and such is the case with the weekly summaries of the Dungeons & Dragons games I run at a local hobby shop called the Devil's Bench. If you aren't already aware of these two games, you can follow this link to Once Upon a Tabletop on YouTube or jump to the brief summary I wrote when I switched from video to blog to explore the story of Colonial Caerdia: Lark's Landing, and/or go over here to read the tale of Colonial Caerdia: Blossom Fall.

While I've enjoyed retelling these stories over the past year and a half, I've found that it takes up a large amount of my time every week - in fact, it reached a point where I was spending more time writing up the recaps for the games than I spent actually planning the games. So, though it saddens me that I'll no longer have a continuous record of the events in the games, I've decided that my time could be better spent elsewhere.

That said, the games will still be continuing, so perhaps I might periodically throw up a more concise summery of what has occurred in the story. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, to fill the gap in your D&D entertainment, I offer you this new filmed D&D game that's also being put on by the Devil's Bench. For now, it's just a pilot, but it goes well, who knows what it could become? Either way, it's certainly something fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment