Monday, May 02, 2016

Just an Interesting Thought

            So, this past month marked the anniversary of myself and Colleen. Four years of marriage, however since we got married on the third anniversary of when we started dating, we’ve been together for seven years.

            Now, science tells us that that every cell in our bodies are replaced every seven years. So, from a purely physical perspective, does this mean my wife and I have been a couple for our entire lives?


            An interesting thought, although one that makes me wonder why I allow my brain to talk.




Click here to find the charity anthology containing a couple of my short stories.




Also, make sure you check out my wife's blog and her life coaching website.


If there's any subject you'd like to see me ramble on about, feel free to leave a comment asking me to do so.

2 comments:

  1. Or does it meant that you are now married to a completely different person than the one that you met 7 years ago.

    ReplyDelete