Monday, January 04, 2016

Three Years of Blogging!

            Three years of weekly blogs! Wow, and to think I even said from the start that I might have to cut down to less frequent posts. I’ve considered it numerous times, but for some reason I just keep puttering on and finding something to blog about. Of Dice and Glen has helped a lot, taking the pressure off one week of the month. Perhaps I should designate another monthly post as something, like book reviews... I’m not sure I can get my hands on enough books for that, though.

            Anyway, it’s been a good three years here in the blogosphere. Sure, I’ve had some off weeks, but who doesn’t? I’ve covered everything from running a small business to philosophy – I even sneak a peek at world events sometimes. Hmmm, no sports though... unless LARPing counts. I’m gonna say it does, since that’s the closest I’m likely to get.


            So, here’s to 2016 and another year of fantastic (well, at least some of the time) blogs! Happy New Year, everyone. I think this’ll be a good one.




Click here to find the charity anthology containing a couple of my short stories.






If there's any subject you'd like to see me ramble on about, feel free to leave a comment asking me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment