Monday, February 09, 2015

Snow Insight

            I was sitting in the car while my wife ran into the bank one day and I found myself staring at the snowflakes landing on the windows.

            We’re taught at a young age that no two snowflakes are alike. I've never doubted this, but since I had nothing better to do, I started to compare them. It is true that no two were the same, but I noticed something that they all had in common: every single snowflake had six points as their primary structure.


            Each one was completely different, yet at their centres they were all the same.






Click here to find the charity anthology containing a couple of my short stories.






If there's any subject you'd like to see me ramble on about, feel free to leave a comment asking me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment