Monday, December 01, 2014

100th Blog!

            Do you know what this is? It’s my 100th blog post! Wow, where has the time gone? It feels like it was only yesterday when I started writing this thing.

            When I started blogging, I had no idea how long I’d be able to keep it up. I expected that I’d have to eventually cut down from once a week to once a month. I mean, I don’t have all that much to talk about. I don’t go out much, except to sell chainmaille, and I don’t do much at home other than make chainmaille, watch movies, read, write, and play video games.

            On top of that, I actively avoid the news and other world issues because I can’t do anything to change the world’s problems and knowing about them only depresses me. So, how have I managed to find so many things to talk about?

            I guess that’s part of being an author. There are just so many ideas bouncing around in my head that they find ways of expressing themselves – even if they are only obscure thoughts and concepts being expressed circumspectly in anecdotes.


            With any luck, I’ll continue to be able to catch those elusive, bouncy ideas and continue to share them for another hundred blogs. If not, I’ll just need to make up more milestones to comment upon.




Click here to find the charity anthology containing a couple of my short stories.






If there's any subject you'd like to see me ramble on about, feel free to leave a comment asking me to do so.

1 comment: