Monday, January 07, 2019

Moving With the Times

            Well, I think it’s finally happened. My brain has run dry of ideas for what to blog about, and I feel like I’ve been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a month or so. I mean, is that surprising after six years of weekly blogs? So, at this point, I can either start repeating myself (as I’ve tried very hard not to do), or I can cut back on the frequency of my blogs so I can deliver higher quality content. I mean, I could stop blogging altogether, but that just seems like quitting.

            So, I’m deciding to cut back on the frequency of my regular blogs. For now, I’ll shoot for every two weeks, but I may go down to once a month, depending on how it goes. If you want to see more from me, then please go ahead and send me suggestions as to what you want to see me ramble on about!

            The D&D stories will continue as usual, being updated as the games happen. Oh, yes, games plural! It’s only been one so far, but in this coming week a second game will be joining the first, and I’m going to try to keep a log of that one as well – so, if you enjoy such things, you have that to look forward to.


            To those of you who enjoy reading my weekly inane rambling, I do apologise for the decreased activity, however I hope this will mean an increase in the quality of my content. And, hey, as I said before – if you want to hear more from me, tell me what you’d like to hear my thoughts on! I don’t promise I’ll use every idea, but if it sparks my interest, you’re (almost) sure to get something interesting.





Check out my YouTube channel where I tell the stories of my D&D campaigns.

Click here to find the charity anthology containing a couple of my short stories.



Also, make sure you check out my wife's blog and her website.


If there's any subject you'd like to see me ramble on about, feel free to leave a comment asking me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment