Monday, November 06, 2017

New Month, New Project

            The end of the Dungeons and Dragons campaign I shared a couple weeks ago was only the start of another story. That game actually had the potential to last much longer, however an increasing interest in D&D at the board game cafe where I play led us to believe a second game needed to be started. That meant we needed a new Dungeon Master.

            That Dungeon Master is me.

            After several months of planning this, I announced that I was ready to commence a new game starting in November. At the same time, other members of the group got new jobs that interfered with the regular game time. It was decided that, rather than most of the players dropping out of the game and being replaced, the game had to come to an end.

            And now, this past week, a new game started. However, that’s not what I’m here to talk about today – I’m here to tell you about the project I’m starting alongside it.

            I have started a YouTube channel called Once Upon a Tabletop. On this channel, I intend to tell the story of my D&D campaign, week by week, as it is played. I have no idea how it will go, but I have high hopes for it. At the very least, you’ll now be able to listen to (and watch) me prattle on – although, personally I think my written ramblings are preferable.


            So, for those of you who enjoy stories, here it is: Once Upon a Tabletop. What story will be told? I honestly have no clue. I’ve created a world – now it’s up to my players what they’re going to do with it.



Check out my YouTube channel where I tell the stories of my D&D campaigns.

Click here to find the charity anthology containing a couple of my short stories.




Also, make sure you check out my wife's blog and her website.


If there's any subject you'd like to see me ramble on about, feel free to leave a comment asking me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment