Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

            Hey, it’s Thanksgiving, isn't it? Well, at least here in Canada it is. That means this should be an easy blog to write, right?

            To be honest, I've never really appreciated Thanksgiving. Taking a day aside to be grateful for things? It just didn't make sense to me, because the things I'm grateful for, I'm grateful for all the time. I mean, if I needed a special day just to sit down and think about what I'm thankful for, I’d be pretty ungrateful.

            No matter, it’s as good a reason as any to get together with family and eat too much food.

            I’d list all that I'm thankful for, but the list is both too short and too long. So I’ll stick to saying I'm grateful for short blog posts on nights when I stayed up too late and didn't get around to writing them earlier.


            Happy Thanksgiving. But only to Canadians (and anyone else who doesn't have their own Thanksgiving but wants to join us in ours). You Americans have to wait.





Click here to find the charity anthology containing a couple of my short stories.






If there's any subject you'd like to see me ramble on about, feel free to leave a comment asking me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment